Tuesday, April 27, 2010

what I plan to do this week:

1) Tried asking another photographer peer to sign up for POOL, by so far, he hasn't signed on yet. No matter, must keep trying. If I can get at least 2 more people onto POOL, that would be great.

2) Upload more photos as usual. I've been drawing comments - which is a good thing. As they say, people keep learning. I'm looking at my photos and always struggle which one to upload. I have the objective of uploading intriguing, emotional and subtle-message-hidden photos. And I'm always trying to make sure the next photo is better than the last.. quite the uphill task. Nevertheless, keep trying!

3) I'm pondering on whether to start a photography group within the mytribe group in POOL. I don't know if this is true, but ever since I uploaded my first photo (http://www.pool.org.au/image/julianlow/the_only_remaining), it seemed to spark (and inspire?) others to upload their photos and share their story. Either my separate FB group or the promotion of the online feature has worked effectively... but no matter, I am seriously pondering this as there are the pros and cons. Will ask kyla about this

4) Keep in touch with my other assignment - content producer stuff. It's week 8 and not much time left till the end of the semester. We've got good news on the front and hoping to start and end (hopefully) next week.

5) Repeat to dos 1 and 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment